Monday, August 4, 2008

WORDS RULE!!!

Posted by astuti at 12:25 PM
One of the paragraphs I wrote almost 4 yrs back... But it's still close to my heart! read on...

"Words are the most twisted art I know… and I love it! Not surprisingly, I am a copywriter. As a writer, I always thought books were interesting reading for the end of the week. I respect the discipline and persistence it takes to create long works like novels and screenplays even though I have no desire to write anything longer than a brochure. Advertising copywriting suits me perfectly. However, I was struck by certain similarities-Both a great ad and a great book starts with a great idea. Both are written without pondering to a hidden market. Both must be fundamentally believable and faithful to the concept. And neither has a place for cynicism. It’s amazing what both can do the reader… They can influence there moods, thoughts and even behavior.

There’s a ton of creative concepts just waiting 2 hit the shop, check them now… check again later, ‘coz we aim 2 cr8 chaos in the world of words! Hmmm complete chaos is the hidden agenda!!!"

1 comments:

Roy on August 8, 2008 at 4:00 PM said...

In my mind it is this stage in my life when I need to get things back to shape.

All the best! Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

Post a Comment

 

Astu Talks... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos