Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Men can be cute "if" they set their mind on it!

Posted by astuti at 4:45 PM

I have been told time and again that I shud become more positive in my outlook towards men... Hey I don't hate men. No I don't. How can I when I have a gr8 hubby, an adorable brother and a wonderful father, not to forget all my close guy-friends who have seen me through it all.

It's just that Its a rare day when men in general, do something so cute that you have to turn and say "Awwwww"... So its not really my fault when I don't put them up on a pedestal right??? :)

Anyway I really lurved this video and wanted 2 share it with u... Why am I bringing a video up in between my post huh? You'll see... It really is sumthing that touches my heart. And I am sure I am talking in behalf of all women when I say : "Men please learn some tips..." Women continue looking for those supposed men out ther... I have been told that "chivalry" is not really out of style yet!

Guys... you listening??? :)

2 comments:

Yogesh on November 27, 2008 at 5:59 PM said...

that was a nice one!!!

mak on October 6, 2009 at 6:50 PM said...

haha nice video...
i just have a small thought here though...
why is it that women expect men to be so nice and lovey-dovey after a fight, even if it was the woman who was behaving irrationally in it...
not linked to this video though... just a thought...

Post a Comment

 

Astu Talks... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos