Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Someday: John Legend

Posted by astuti at 12:33 AM
I heard the song for the first time, when I watched August Rush. For those who haven't seen the film, I highly recommend it. Anyway, going back, I downloaded the OST; and liked what I heard and naturally fell in love with it as i heard it over and over again. The lyrics are just totally gripping. And what can I say about the voice of John Legend, it makes you stop everything else and just simply listen. 


Feel free to hear him here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZpOdpFvtBs


And to die-for-lyrics... 


As days go by 
and fade to nights
I still question 
why you left
I wonder how
it didn’t work out
but now you’re gone
and memories all I have for now
but no it’s not over
we’ll get older we’ll get over
we’ll live to see the day that I hope for
come back to me
I still believe that-
we’ll get it right again
we’ll come back to life again
we won’t say another goodbye again
you’ll live forever with me
someday, someday we’ll be together
someday, someday we’ll be together.

I heard someday
might be today
mysteries of destinies 
they are somehow
and are someway
for all we know 
they come tomorrow 
for today my eyes are open 
my arms are raised for your embrace 
my hands are here to mend what is broken 
to feel again the warmth of your face
I believe there is more to life
oh I love you much more than life
and so I believe I can change your mind
revive what is dying inside
and someday, someday we’ll be together
someday, someday we’ll be together
someday, someday we’ll be together
we’ll be together
we’ll be together someday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Astu Talks... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos