Monday, September 21, 2009

Blog News!

Posted by astuti at 12:04 PM


I have made some much-required-changes in my blog. As you can immediately see- the design and over all look has changed. I was feeling particularly creative this last week, so I spent some time designing a header or what I like to call blog-logo. I also changed the basic template of this blog (and my others).

For sometime now, I have been feeling that I don’t receive too many feedbacks on things I write, so to help matters I have added the response tags in the end of all articles. You can now just click one of the three responses. Naturally please feel free to leave a comment if you want to say something else.

You will also notice some additions in the side gadgets. I am starting a new “Mood of the day!” column in my blog to try and express how I feel on the specific day. It shows the colour of my mood (Sadly its blue today) and the song of my mood (Yup its MLTR’s Complicated Heart). Also you’ll find towards the end “Funny things to ponder”. It’s really funny guys and changes often. At the risk of sounding pompous, I’d say check this out regularly. :)

Nothing else for now. I do hope to write more meaningful things going forward and not just things related to my own life. I’m trying to make this blog interesting- so any comments or suggestions to help improve are always welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice template!

Sometimes it just doesn't matter on September 21, 2009 at 11:23 PM said...

don't like the blue which you have used in your blog logo. The three options you have given us is a nice idea , but there needs to be more options. The mood of the day concept helps us know you better and the funny corner is also damn cute.

Roy on September 22, 2009 at 12:39 AM said...

Simple yet classy.

Nothing is better than white in template color.

I think, you need to give a darker shade of blue, sea green or coral in the header.

The design in “astu” cool. I think you can make “talks” better too.

Btw, when someone’s mood is blue, the only song by MLTR, he/she should listen to is “You took me right out of the blue”

Cheers!

astuti on September 24, 2009 at 1:05 PM said...

@ Anonymous: Thanx :)
@ Anita & Roy: Thanks for your constructive feedback. Well the Pisces in me loves this aquamarine-blue, so I'll see what I can do about it! But rest assured- your comment's noted! :)
@ Roy: MLTR is my favourite band- so seriously anything goes! :P

Rahul Pramanik on September 30, 2009 at 4:11 PM said...

astu...regarding the logo...i think u need to go back to the drawing board..u knw..aesthetics without meaning is like a movie without story..total waste..n in today's age u just can't afford to do that with so many things trying to get ppls eyeballs.. the curent iteration looks like a barbie in arabian nights theme..which i m sure is not something u want to portray?? ok..do a moodboard first collecting pictures of what u think ur blog is about and then try and create the logo again. so long.. ur loyal critic ;)

Post a Comment

 

Astu Talks... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos